Coming Back...

I've missed blogging.

In the past few months, I've been learning quite a bit. There's learning the ropes of a rewarding and awesome job, and also all of the little aspects of living in the "real world". I mean, I clip coupons now... and pack lunches... and have automatic financial transfers set up...

I've grown by Paul Bunyan leaps and bounds in terms of self reliance and responsibility.

But it's a really, really cool feeling. Being totally in charge of yourself reaffirms that if you want something done right, you need to put in the hard work and therefore, reap the rewards. Kinda like baking, right? You put in the effort and creativity, and then you get a delicious result :)

So, before I lose totally track of where I'm going with this, I'm going to come back to blogging.

Like most of you, I work full time now, and probably don't have as much free time as I used to, but if so many of you can still have a blast and do it, I know I can too. I still look up some of your recipes, ideas, and stories, and they are all awesome. Do I have a couple of stories on the back burner since I've started my life in NC? Of course. What kind of guy would I be otherwise?

I bake stuff every Friday for my patients. There's a start right there :)

But anyways... I'm going to try and post once a week, time permitting. There's been quite a few demands for workout stuff and of course, the food will always be there :) If you see me around your awesome site and dropping comments like hot NC sweet potatoes, don't be alarmed :) While I won't have time to make every site and every post, I will peak on in from time to time (especially if it looks delicious or looks like a bodybuilding food)

Up next is a super delayed Fitness Friday. It just might be posted on a Monday is all :)

Be good to each other kids, and I'll see ya soon.

Comments

Maria said…
SO glad you are back! I've missed you and your posts. Glad things are going well for you!
Snooky doodle said…
Welcome back! Quite a long break but at least you got back :)
Daziano said…
So happy you are back!
Steph said…
Luckiest patients!! I'm sooo glad you decided to come back. Can't wait for FFF!
Unknown said…
i've been wondering about you! glad to see your post :) glad things are going well in nc, all growed up and whatnot :P
I've was wondering so much about it. Been missing your post.

Welcome back!

Can't wait to read more.

Have a great week-end!
Shreya said…
Hi Adam, it is grt to hear from u! reaaly missed ur posts.welcome back, n happy blogging:-)
Ivy said…
Hey, doc. Good to see you back. You've been missed.
Gloria Baker said…
Adam!!!!! I missed you so!! Im ssoooo happy you come back, Love ya! xGloria
Welcome back! It's about time. ;-)

You bake every week for your patients? You must be their favorite doc ever.
Adam I'm so excited you're making a comeback. We all missed you very much. I miss your delightful posts and your charming wit. Welcome back good buddy.
Dragon said…
Yay! Hurry back. You've been missed. :)
giz said…
Whoa....another counry heard from...so nice to have you back!!! Life has obviously now given you a new rythym - looking forward to hearing more about life in Adam's world.
Glad you're back! I was worried for a while!!

Well, thanks for noticing the wardrobe change. Actually the cake baking took place pre-shower, so I was still in my pajamas. In the post-shower cake assembly pics, I was wearing a tank top. :) But I was getting down and dirty... with frosting up to my elbows!
Carla said…
Welcome back! Hopefully I'll be like you and have a full time job soon. Or any job for that matter.
Sue said…
WELCOME BACK, Adam!!!! I missed you! But I never gave up hope that you'd be back and I never deleted you from my sidebar...I figured you were working and establishing yourself. Congratulations on even HAVING a job, which isn't easy these days. And I kinda think your patients would LOVE to read your blog...so it's great to have you back. And please pass on any good restaurants in the area...just in case.

Yes, you have to, HAVE TO visit Biltmore.
Clumbsy Cookie said…
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! The man is back! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emily said…
Yay! You're back! I missed you.

I'm so proud of you and your new life. You're going to be a great doctor.
anudivya said…
How did I miss this post! Welcome back Adam... :)