Tag... I'm it

Wow, sweet responses for the crepes. It's nice to find so many breakfast people out there. It certainly seems not only to be the most important meal of the day, but it's popular too :) Don't worry if I can't respond to all of the comments, it's just that I get busy sometimes. I read everyone that shoots into my email... and I laugh or smile.

Thanks for the input on the whole carbohydrate thing from Friday. I'm glad so many lightbulbs are going on and it was pretty easy to understand. I didn't want to Da Vinci Code anyone's brain and blow their minds. Just to clarify further, carbs are in fact an important part of your diet, and are good for you. However, just like football teams, Spielberg films, and brands of sneakers... all carbs are not created equal. That's Friday.

So I've been tagged by Emiline over at Sugar Plum. I'm still pretty new to blogging, so I haven't done one of these before. I'm thinking it's a good time, so let's get down and answer some questions :)

1. Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater?
Batman - The Dark Knight. If you haven't seen this movie yet... GO. NOW. It's a bit on the lengthy side at like 2.5 hours, but it's awesome. Heath Ledger was amazing... it's unfortunate about him.

2. What Book Are You Reading?
Low Back Syndromes - Integrated Clinical Management by Craig E. Morris. Yes, I know it's educational. It's cool stuff though, seriously. Do you link jelly donuts? Well discs are like donuts.

3. Favorite Board Game?
I haven't played board games in ages. I've done all the classics like Life and Monopoly, but you have to try Cranium. It's like a bunch of great games all rolled into one.

4. Favorite Magazine?
Eating Well puts out a good mag. JMPT is cool too.

5. Favorite Smells?
Coffee, vanilla, cinnamon, right before it starts to rain.

6. Favorite Sounds?
"Adam... I have too much money, want some?"

7. Worst Feeling In The World?
The feeling you get after saying something you shouldn't of, and waiting for the consequences.

8. First Thing You Think of When You Wake?
Holy cow I'm starvin marvin. Sometimes I wake up early because I'm so hungry.

9. Favorite Fast Food Place?
I haven't done fast food in a couple years. Wendy's used to make a mean spicy chicken.

10. Future Child's Name?
I'm not sure about the kid thing. I have to take care of numero uno first. Something not too common, but not obscure. I knew waaay too many Mikes, Matts, and Chris- something growing up.

11. Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money, I’d…
Get my self out of debt, and help my family and friends

12. Do You Drive Fast?
I drive normal. 5-10 miles over the limit. Who doesn't?

13. Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal?
No... that would be kinda weird.

14. Storms—Cool or Scary?
Cool

15. What Was Your First Car?
1988 Chevy Beretta GT. A 16 year old with a 6 cylinder engine was sweet. Glad I'm still alive.

16. Favorite Drink?
I look forward to my morning coffee, but I drink plain old water everyday.

17. Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…
Spend more of it with the people I care about.

18. Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli?
Yes. I eat all of every part of everything. We could see our reflections on our plates growing up.

19. If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be?
Haha. Can I pick grow some more hair? Those crazy genetics...

20. Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived.
Albany, NY... Buffalo, NY, Seneca Falls, NY, and now Hicksville, NY

21. Favorite Sport to Watch?
Football... Go Jets!

22. One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You
Em helped me get started blogging. I always thought her recipes and pictures were dynamite. Is that nice? Ok she's cool beans too, then. Oh, and facebook email me... it's your turn :)

23. What’s Under Your Bed?
I don't have an under bed.

24. Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again?
I don't even know what this means. Did being born hurt? Or do I want to be myself again? I'm an awesome guy... so I want to be myself.

25. Morning Person or Night Owl?
Totally 100% Morning. I'm up at 7am everyday, including weekends. Yes, I'm mental. I know. I just like mornings better, you can get all sorts of stuff done. And breakfast... that's in mornings. Want another shocker... I go to bed by 11pm.

26. Over Easy or Sunny Side Up?
Isn't that the same thing? I like the yolks a little harder.

27. Favorite Place to Relax?
The beach. I was jealous of those guys in Lost.

28. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
I really like this 4th of July one that Stewarts had. It was vanilla with a cherry swirl, and blue poprocks. Get it... red, white and blue.

29. Of All the People You Have Tagged, Who Is the Most Likely to Respond First?
I don't know. Whoever hasn't done one of these, and is at their computer.

Oh and please don't drink any haterade if I tag you... I'll try and pick people who haven't done this...

I'm tagging:

1. She Runs, She Eats

2. Vanilla Sugar

3. Obsessed with Baking

4. Zen Chef

5. A&N

If you've done of these before and can't it's cool... but hey if you're a little bored and want to tell the world how cool you are... reach for the sky.

Comments

Christine said…
UGH, Adam, whydya tag me??? No, I'm kidding! I'll get to it later today.

HA, that was funny! "I have too much money!", Starvin' Marvin (because I just saw that South Park episode), haterade! lol
LizNoVeggieGirl said…
I always love reading these memes - fun to learn more about fellow bloggers! :0)
You're so healthy, soon to be wealthy, and wise :)

I like Wendy's spicy chicken. I need to learn how to make it at home...

I'm glad I got to lern a little bit more about you. That reminds me, someone just tagged me recently, I have to reciprocate.
hungryandfrozen said…
Wow that was an intense tag. I'm so glad that the Dark Knight is getting so many good reviews cuz I'm going tonight (and I'm nervous as heck! It looks crazily scary!)
Clumbsy Cookie said…
Nice to know a little bit more about you!
Dee said…
Poprocks seem to be popping up everywhere. I saw a recipe for a cake with poprocks. I'm not complaining, I love the stuff, just can't get it here anymore :(

I can't wait to catch Batman - heard it was hot. HOT. And it turns out we like the same sounds!

Thanks for the lovely words on my blog.
Anonymous said…
Hee! What a fun meme! I found you through Elle's NE Kitchen. Nice to "meet" you!
Shreya said…
Hi, nice Meme. I love 6 and 11, logical and in order!
Emily said…
Dear Adam,

I have too much money! Can you take some away from me?

I emailed you back! But then you wrote back. So I will write tomorrow. Did you see my new status!! Whoooo!

I like those smells too.

Good job! Thanks for doing this.
Lore said…
I just saw Batman-The Dark Knight yesterday and thought Heath Ledger played really good...I can't believe he's gone...I didn't know about this..
Elle said…
Good answers! It's always fun to read these.

Oh, and Go Pats! ;)
Thistlemoon said…
That was a super fun read Adam! I just loved it! I am featuring you today on FFF. :)
Anonymous said…
You tagged me, you tagged me!!!! Crap! I'm doomed! hahaha. Kidding!
I did not have time to take care of it yet, i had a busy week at work. This blogging gig is a lot of work man! We should get paid for it! :-)

Thanks for the Tag! I'll see what i can do. I'm going to see Batman this week-end following your recommendation.