It's coming along

Ok this thing is slowly coming along. With computers I'm like a giraffe trying to fit into a Geo Metro, but hey I'll figure it out. I'm going to post a recipe on rhubarb tonight, and maybe I can get some pictures up here about it.

On this blog you're going to find recipes, some close ups of the desserts, and some interesting humor and analogies about everything. I seriously type the first thing that comes to my mind, and if I make you smile once, well I did my job :)

There's probably going to be little comments and drops here and there about a few other hobbies I have, so if you have any ideas or questions about them let me know... they most likely include:
Chiropractic
Bodybuilding/Weightlifting
Nutrition
The New York Jets/Football
Stories about my friends and day
Whatever I'm thinking about on the moment

Comments

Emily said…
Bodybuilding and nutrition sounds interesting. I love working out.
Hi there. I love finding and supporting new blogs!

Nutrition, bodybuilding - and baking? Slightly incomptabile, no? ;-) Just kidding. I love pumping iron and perfecting the brownie. (shh..don't tell my trainer about that last part).

Im married to a Jets fan, so I'll send you some well wishes that they have a better season this year.